Teen dating advice for girls hotlines

posted by | Leave a comment

Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you are a teenager who is thinking of running from home, if you have a friend who has run and is looking for help, or if you are a runaway ready to go home.Teen Drug Rehab Young people, especially those who have been victims of violence, are more likely to experiment with drugs and alcohol than adults, and these habits could follow them into adulthood.If it is deeper than drama or if you or someone you know feels unsafe and needs help out of the situation please call their number (1-866-331-9474), look at their site, call our crisis line or dial 911 Love is Not Abuse By Liz Clairborne: Real Teens Talk, Reality Check, Danger Zone, Fast Facts.10 warning signs, Cool Stuff, Talking to Adults, When It’s Over, Girl/Guy talk.

If it is an Emergency, call 9-1-1 Do you need help, but don’t know who to call?Child Abuse: Washington Department of Social & Health Services – 1-866-363-5624 (1-800-ENDHARM) Child Help – National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453 (1-800-4-A-CHILD) Cyberbullying/Digital Safety: Office of the Education Ombudsman (OEO) - OEO Helpline: 1-866-297-2597 Dating Abuse and Domestic Violence: National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233; Text: TELLNOW to 85944 Love is Respect - National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 1-866-331-9474 Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN) - Reporting Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673 Washington State Coalition Against Dating Violence (WSCADV) - WSCADV Hotline: 800-562-6052 Drugs/Alcohol: Drug Abuse Information – National Institute of Health Drug/Alcohol 24 hour Help Line: 1-800-563-1249 Alcohol Drug Teen Help Line: 1-206-722-4222 or 1-877-345-8336 Gambling: Evergreen (WA) Council on Problem Gambling: 1-800-547-6133 Gangs: Call your local police department. Gangs in Schools Bremerton Police Department: 1-360-473-5299 Lakewood Police Department: 1-253-830-5049 Seattle Police Department: 1-206-296-2732 Seattle/King County: 1-206-684-0930 Tacoma Police Department: 1-253-594-7867 Yakima Police Department: 1-509-575-6200 Health: Medline Plus – Teen Health National Institutes of Health Teen’s Page Homeless: Call: 1-360-725-6050 or click for a local contact in WA: Washington State Contacts Boys Town (For girls, too.) - National Hotline: 1-800-448-3000 Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Questions: Safe Schools Coalition - Safe Schools Hotline: 1-877-723-3723 Safe Schools Hotline Email: [email protected] Trevor Project - The Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 WA Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) - WA GLSEN: 206-330-2099 or 877-220-4213 Pregnancy: Planned Parenthood – NW - Information Line: 1-800-230-7526 Runaways: National Runaway Switchboard - National Helpline: 1-800-786-2929 (1.800.RUNAWAY) Self Harm: Youth Suicide Prevention Program - YSPP Helpline: 1-800-273-8255 Sex/STD’s: Planned Parenthood STD Info - Information Line: 1-800-230-7526 Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network - RAINN Reporting Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673 Smoking/Tobacco: WA State Tobacco Quit Line - 1-877-270-7867 (1-877-270-STOP) Suicide: Youth Suicide Prevention Program The Trevor Project - The Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 Threats: Tell someone. Tell a parent, security, SRO, teacher, counselor, principal, the police or other trusted adult.Follow the links or call the numbers for information of help.Do you need help and want to talk about something, but you’re really not sure who to call?

Leave a Reply

onlinedatingfornaturists com